Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #10


Waiting on Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that lets anxious readers like all of us know what to be jumping up and down for. It is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.


Name: Never too Far
Author: Abbi Glines
Publication date: March 12th, 2013

Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #2)
It had been three weeks, four days and twelve hours since I’d seen her. Since she’d torn my heart out. If I had been drinking, I’d blame it on the alcohol. It had to be an illusion; a desperate one. But I hadn’t been drinking. Not a drop. There was no mistaking Blaire. It was her. She was actually here.
Blaire was back in Rosemary.


I finished Fallen Too Far on the 30th I was instantly hooked on all things Fallen Too Far since then!!!
I loved the book and Rush was ... so sweet ... I can't wait for this book it's taking so long !!! Even though the official blurb hasn't yet been released I just had to add this book. It's too good to unnoticed.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard some really good things about Glines's books - I will be checking this one out! Great pick, Sharon :)

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always ashamed to admit I've never read anything by Glines - she always gets such rave reviews! This cover could be an Instagram photo, which is what immediately caught my attention lol

    My WoW this week is The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first book. So you should totally read it. And don't feel bad, I've only read two of her books.

      Delete
  3. I really want to read the first one in the series. I've heard incredible things about it. I'll have to look it up on Amazon. I think I saw it was fairly cheap on there.

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete