Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5

Gain New Blog Followers
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....

Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself? 

Well I'm sure every one's New Year's blogging resolution would be to blog more. And to join the group, no actually I really need to blog more. I read so many books last year but only put up a handful of reviews. And it's not like I don't like to review, I was just so busy. Ugh! So my other resolution is Time Management. And come on doesn't everyone want to lose a pounds here and there.

So I vow to review way more than I used to last year and to at least review twice a week.
I also promise to visit more blogs I haven't been very blogger friendly recently, so I promise to make new friends... lots of them!!!


And guess what I'm getting a new blog design courtesy of Ishita from The Reading Fish. Yup :) She's the girl that re-vamped Deity Island!!! So she's practically a legend!!! I can't wait to see my new design :D



13 comments:

  1. time management is a big factor in blogging, it does get difficult if you are a very busy person (or lazy) i hope you can get better at it!

    Check out my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to review more as well. There are some books I still need to review that I read last yeart, but I can't remember some of them.

    New follower via GFC

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/01/follow-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's the same for me and thank you for following:D

      Delete
  3. Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

    New GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read way more than I review as well. I need to work on that!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, totally want to lost a few pounds (or maybe more). I also want to be better with time management. I want to schedule posts in advance. I think that will help a lot with keeping the stress levels down.

    Good luck on your resolutions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to schedule posts in advance, it is really helpful!
      Thank you:)

      Delete
  6. New Follower via FF--

    Time managment is def key to being able function everything correctly.

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good goal :)

    I just found your blog and am a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete