Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #6

Gain New Blog Followers
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why?

There are so many supernatural creatures out there and I honestly love them all. I would definitely want Daemon Black to exist I mean which girl wouldn't. I also love demi-Gods and anything Greek related, so that is also an option. And who could forget the symbol of everlasting love --- The Vampires.
 
If the question was what supernatural creature I would want to be, well that is easy!!! I would die as give my soul or my favorite collection of books to be a FAERIE!!!! I have a serious obsession with them and well I would definitely want to be one!!!





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'd definitely want demigods to exist too. And the same goes for Daemon Black! ;)

      New GFC follower - My FF :)

      Delete
  2. YES.. YES... I agree Dameon would definitely be one character I would like to see.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like both Demigods and Daemon Black to exist too! And I too have an obsession with Faefolk too!!!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete