Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #7




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teasers are from ... Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins.
Relax I didn't magically get an ARC, Wendy posted the teaser online so I decided to keep it as my teaser.
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)

   Teaser #1

He’d hurt me plenty, and I refused to be his punching bag.
I wanted to stare Kaidan down, but when he turned to face me I was distracted by the girth of body beneath his face. I eyed the layers of muscle in his arms, chest, and abs. He was ripped! Was he living at the gym these days? His already toned belly now boasted a six-pack. Muscles didn’t usually do it for me, but I had to admit his tall frame wore it well. I swallowed and looked back up where he’d been patiently waiting for me to finish my perusal.
I cleared my throat and crossed my arms.
 
 
Teaser #2
 
(This is the first time Anna and Kai see each other after the New Year's summit in NYC.)
 
The look in his eyes dared me to pull away again. I sunk my fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck.
“I’m trying to talk to you,” I said.
“Yes, I know. But I’d rather not.”
In one step he had me against the table, the back of my thighs hitting the edge as he pressed his body flush against mine.
A whimpering gasp sounded from my lips.
I tried not to stutter, grasping his hair tighter. “I need you to be serious.”
His blue eyes scorched me. “Oh, I’ve never been more serious.” 


EEEP!!! Don't they look amazing!!! *swoon * Kaidan's ripped stomach *wipes drool* No seriously I think I really drooled...
Oh ... why can't it be released sooner .....




3 comments:

  1. ahh too much mushy love stuff!!! where are the swords and magic and stabbity stab? lol.
    great teaser.

    Check out my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it does look good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Sweet Evil. Ugh. The teaser sounds great...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete