Friday, January 18, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #7

Gain New Blog Followers
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....

Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?

Well I am on of those classic girls who mostly falls for the good looking bad guy. Sometimes I fall for them even if they don't look so good. So choosing my favorite bad boy or girl has been hard.
But I'm going to go with Snape and Bellatrix from Harry Potter. I love Bellatrix more actually. I was actually really sad when she died. And who can forget the good old bad Snape who was actually good so I don't know if he's counted.
Although I didn't like the series that much, Cruce from the Fever series is on the list. He was bad and so faerie-ish. So I loved that.
Also I really thought that Rixon would change and become good and come back in the last book but he was still bad. I really liked him also.


P.S. Should I have a giveaway for my first 50 followers?!!


5 comments:

  1. A lot of people have said Voldemort and Bellatrix. Great picks!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose Bellatrix too! Snape was a great villain as well! I hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Snape! sometimes i forget he was a double agent. Bellatrix was definitely bad, killing my poor Sirius Check out my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks! Lots of people are chosing characters from Harry potter. Here is my
    Feature Follow New Follower!!! :D

    ReplyDelete