Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #8




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teasers are from ... What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn

What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1)

   Teaser #1

Two days passed and I was still pissed. I'd never been ditched by a girl in my whole life. Now I had my so called BFF( and if I didn't stop using that word, I'd cut my own tongue out) playing hooky on me like I was nothing. Was this how girls felt when I bailed on them?


Teaser #2

" Not that I have to do it real often. She doesn't date much. her parents are real strict. They only let her date ... hippies. Yeah, they have all sorts of rules. She's only allowed to go out with vegetarians who live in energy efficient houses."

And I was a friggin' idiot.

" No, shit?" Matt asked, one of his eyebrows rose like some cartoon character.

Luckily he seemed to be an idiot, too.


I just finished this book like an hour ago and it is AWESOME!!! I don't know why I didn't read it before.

1 comment: