Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Yaaay! My exams are finally over and I decided to go on a review marathon, so don't forget to check it out and comment.




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

 In honor of Opal releasing next month I have decided to re-read the Lux series.

 This week's teasers are from:
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    
Teaser #1

"You have a blog?" He faced me, leaning back against the post. Derision pinched his features.
He'd said blog like it was a crack habit."Yeah, I have a blog."
"What's your blog's name?"
"None of your business," I said smiling sweetly.
"Interesting name." He returned my smile with a half grin . "So what do you blog about? Knitting? Puzzles? Being lonely?"


Teaser #2

"I'm not even attracted to you." Lie. Lie. Ding! Ding! Lie. "Not even a little bit. You're ---"
Daemon was in front of me in a flash, not an inch from my face."I'm what?"
"Ignorant," I said, taking a step back.
"And?" He matched my step.
"Arrogant. Controlled." I took another step back, but he was still in my personal space and then some.
"And you're ... you're a jerk."


"Ugh!" It was so hard for me not to include a billion teasers I seriously love this book and if you have not read this book I seriously have no words for you right now, except 'Go and buy this book NOW!'.
This book was amazing and I seriously hope that my teasers make you guys want to read it.


Here is the link to the synopsis:
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

No comments:

Post a Comment