Thursday, November 29, 2012

Opal Teasers!!!

Jen being the awesomely kind person that she is decided to help us calm us down with a few teasers, except ... it caused my heart to practically jump out of my chest so here are the teasers...

I pulled back, drawing in a sharp breath. Our eyes locked. A wealth of emotion shone in his brilliant green eyes. He cupped my cheek with one hand tenderly, and he spoke in his lovely language. It sounded like three lyrical words—a short, beautiful verse. “What did you say?” I asked, my fingers loosening around the cover. His smile was secretive and then his lips were on mine again and my eyes drifted shut. I let go of the blanket, felt it slip away, pool around my hips, and I felt Daemon stop breathing for a moment.

"Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to get you a ball of yarn to play with."
                                                                           -Daemon Black, who else says stuff like that right?!

After seeing the teasers, I don't think Jen's intention was to calm us down...
Also I think I know what daemon said, and as for the sheet falling down, well I'm just letting my imagination run wild!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I want this so badly!.!.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup :D me too!!!
      I seriously can't wait, and you are like my favorite follower, you comment all the time Jenea :D :D :D

      Delete