Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.



This week's teasers are from Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

Teaser #1
 
"Got that gun?" Peter says to Tobias.
"No," says Tobias, "I figured I would shoot the bullets out of my nostrils, so I left it upstairs."
"Oh, shut up."


Teaser #2
 
"Why do I have to? Why can't someone else do something for once? What if I don't want to do this anymore?"
And what this is, I realize is life. I don't want it. I want my parents and I have for weeks. I've been trying to claw my way back to them, and now I am so close and he is telling me not to.


This book, this whole series is amazing and hope you read it.
If you want the synopsis:
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
 

4 comments:

  1. lol on the first one. Great teasers. Please check out my teaser.


    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, the first one is awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete