Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Name:Merry christmas wallpaper 05.jpg

Hey guys I know I know I haven't been posting a lot. Well that's because one- I was totally sick, had a killer stomach ache and two- I had to go PROM shopping!!! AHHH! It was so much of fun and between those two things my mind and body was pretty warped. So as a Christmas present to you guys I promise to review way more and when I mean way more. I'm going to review so much that guys are going to want to come and tie my hands up. And even if someone manages to that. Lets just say that I'll put my nose to good use.

And now I can't wait for Christmas, honestly I think it is my favorite day of the year, wait ... I know that is my favorite day of the year. Coz you get so many PRESENTS!!! *Eeeep* I can't wait for Santa ;) to come, although I didn't leave any milk and cookies I think Santa's belly is already big enough xD

I really wish my dad the bzillion hints more like demands I dropped him and got me either an iPad mini or gave me a gift card to ... yup :D you guessed it ... to the bookstore!!!

So all my dear and awesomely awesome followers here's me wishing all you people out there
A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 
And "Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree."
--- Charlotte Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment