Whoa!!! I was in a total state of shock when I saw this, I was so happy and excited and I just felt AWESOME!!! Thank you so much Brenna @ http://two-tall-tales.blogspot.com/ for the nomination, I will never ever forget you!!!
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award:-
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5.Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
- I just went to my first ever concert on the 4th of May, and it was a ... JUSTIN BIEBER ONE!!!! He was amazing and perfect and awesome. He is such a good dancer!!!
- I have a serious obsession with fairies. I want to be one, yup.. It's that bad!
- I love maple syrup, and I'm a total waffle person. My favorite chocolate is dairy milk fruit and nut.
- I am totally torn between Daemon Black and Kaidan Rowe, why do they both have to be so awesome!!!
- I want to be an astrophysicist, at least most days I think I do. Then the creative part of my brain will throw up things like archeology and anthropology and I'll be left wishing I could be paid to read! Hmm.. that's what editors do right... I just wish the sciency side and the creative side have a proper fight where one will be the clear winner. But no! That never happens!!!
- I am 16 years old and scared of being home alone. It's okay you don't have tell me it's weird I know.
- I love wearing cardigans. My friends hate that I wear one most of the time, but I can't help it, I feel cold a lot!
- I started a blog after reading Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout. Katy inspired me.
- I love love looove Iron Man!
- I have never seen the Notebook. But I had a major obsession with Ryan Gosling for a while after I watched Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- And last but not least, I wish I didn't have to choose a career and instead just sit at home and read all day! I hate making choices!!!
What brought you to the wonderful world of blogging?
I read Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout and Katy was such an awesome character to connect with and I loved how she blogged about her one passion. After I read Onyx I decided that I wanted to start a blog so that I can share my views with people who are just like me.
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
"Words are the most powerful tool. They can heal. They can destroy." "Words are powerful, and so is a lack of words." The above quotes are taken from two of my all time favorite authors ever (Jennifer Armentrout and Wendy Higgins)!!! People who don't read miss out a lot in life. I believe that every book has a message to deliver, all books be it comics, love stories or the classics. I love that I can influence a person's life just by reviewing a single book or putting up a few teasers from a book. I love that a few simple words can change a person's life and that's why I love blogging.
What do you remember about the first movie you ever saw?
The first movie that I remember seeing is A Bug's life and I remember being terrified. I was lounging on the floor on a few blankets and I remember being so scared that I literally cowered under them. God now I feel so stupid but guess my 3 or 4 year old self was really scared.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
I love Iron man like seriously love him. I have the movies like more than 70 times. So if I could have his any super power I would love to have his suit.
What is your favorite animated character?
My favorite animated character is Lighting McQueen from the movie Cars. I really love that movie I watch it all the time with my little cousin. I also love watching cartoons but I'm tied between Ben 10 and Generator Rex.
What is your favorite all time classic movie?
I don't think I've watched many classic movies, so I'm going to go with Cinderella. It's a timeless story that every girl, actually anyone can relate to .
If you had a time machine where and when would you go and why?
Well, I've always loved the Greek time. The time where the Gods roamed the Earth and built huge temples and all that. I really love that era, so I might go there if I ever get my hands on a time machine.
What are your interests or hobbies other than reading?
I play the piano and I have done so for a long time, and most of the time I really like playing it. I also watch TV a lot. So between those two all I do is read.
What is your dream vacation?
Okay I'm a little torn up about this question. On one hand I would love to go to a place which is calming and soothing, some sort of resort of some kind where I don't have to think about anything but being lulled to sleep by the therapeutic waters. On the other hand I would love to go to Greece to see all the ruins and study the pictures depicting the Gods and their rule and all the myths surrounding them.
How would you change the world if you could in one way?
I truly believe in the ripple effect. So if I want to change the world, I guess I have to be the best person I can ever be and that in turn hopefully will cause a chain effect. So right now I'm going to focus on me and give it my all in anything I do.
What is your favorite quote from a book or person?
"Words are the most powerful tool. They can heal. They can destroy."
~ Jennifer Armentrout
"Words are powerful, and so is a lack of words."
~ Wendy Higgins
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, WOO HOO! What a Ride!"
My 11 nominees for the Liebster Blog Award are.....
Lucia @ http://readingismybreathing.blogspot.com/
Brandy @ http://alittleofthebooklife.blogspot.com/
Fahima @ http://me24x7.blogspot.com/
Jessica @ http://www.jessicalovesbooks.com/
Maria @ http://mariasbookshelf.blogspot.com/
Jackie @ http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/
Ashley @ http://nooksobooks.blogspot.com/
Olivia @ http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/
Rachel @ http://rachelreadingnthinking.blogspot.com/
Shirletta @ http://shirleyisnotmyname.blogspot.com/
My Questions for the nominees:-
- Daemon Black or Kaidan Rowe?
- Who is your favorite Disney princess?
- If you were caught in a fire, tsunami, earthquake whatever, and you could only take on book, which one would it be and why?
- Superman or Iron man?
- Pancakes or Waffles?
- Have you ever liked a movie adaptation more than the original book, if so which book and why?
- If you could be in any book, which one would it be and why?
- Angels and Demons or Vampires?
- Was there a book that had a major impact on you and made you want to change your life? what book was it?
- What's one embarrassing thing about you that a lot of people don't know about?
- When you are on a plane, would you rather read or watch a movie or TV show?
Thank you again Brenna for nominating me!