Friday, May 24, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #15


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
 
 
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....
 
Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next his week!

Honestly I love this meme, I found so many new bloggers through this it seems unbelievable!!!
So I really would not want to change anything.

So a suggestion for next week's question,  would be 'whose team are you on for the YA CRUSH TOURNEY?!'


P.S. I have a feeling I might be getting my 100th follower today!!!

 
 


7 comments:

  1. I think I was just your 100th follower! ;)
    Congrats on the milestone!!

    New follower via GFC
    Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd change anything either, I like it the way it is.

    - New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your questions suggestion! I love the YA crush tourney!

    I am an old follower via Bloglovin'(which is basically RSS - I see you don't have a button, but I can still follow you there;) )

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend! And congrats on getting your 100th follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow, congratulations on one hundred followers! It definitely is a wonderful feeling. I'm your 102th follower. I love you question idea! Hope you can follow me too.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
    My FF
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 100 followers! I love your blog setup. Here's mine: http://readyourbookcase.blogspot.com/

    I'm a new follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to the hop, but wanted to stop in and say hello! New GFC follower :-)

    http://thepageandquill.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete