Monday, February 4, 2013

In My Mailbox Monday #4


This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi down at The Story Siren and it basically was started to feature all the books you read even if you don't review them. I've decided to host them on Monday's - In My Mailbox Monday- has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Anyone can participate just follow the link to the website and sign up.
 

Well it's been a long, really long time since I've made an In My Mailbox post. I don't know why I haven't done one in a while.... actually I've been really lazy and busy....
So I got some really awesome books, that I am reading only now. When you see which ones I'm talking about you'll all go like - seriously you haven't read it before !!! What a weirdo.
 
So these are the books that I'm talking about...
 
 
I know I've just realized that these books are actually awesome and a must read... So don't yell... I'm a late comer or whatever.
Anyway I also ordered tons of new books and I really hope they arrive before the 3 week standard wait time!!!

 


 















No comments:

Post a Comment