Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #9

Gain New Blog Followers
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....

Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?

Okay well if they were throwing books like Never Too Far, anything by Wendy Higgins and Jennifer Armentrout and other books that I'm dying to get my hands on. Then I wouldn't mind shoving, yanking and stepping on people's toes to get what I want/ need at this point. What can I say I tend to get a little wild and crazy when I see books.



P.S. If I get 10 followers today I might have a giveaway with one of the above mentioned books by those authors!!!



6 comments:

  1. Great answer. I wouldn't get violent and/or crazy just for a book, but that's just me.
    New Follower! :)
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through~~

    If it was a book I really am dying to get my hands on... who knows? But I'd probably try to be dyplomatic instead. Hah.

    Followed via GFC!

    My FF is here (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I would totally take out other people to get those books! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh..totally agree! I love JLA and WH!!! (especially JLA!) Good answer :))))

    My FF: http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com/

    *jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower!!!!
    Great answer!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete